Czech Point 101 is fraud, and they mainly target foreigners live in Czech Republic.
In September 2017, I chose their closing service “Gold” package and below are what happened to me:
- Without signing any contract with me, Czech Point 101 issued me an invoice (number: Br17100578) and requested me to pay them 60,500 CZK upfront (which I did).
- Czech Point 101 had not provided me any lawyer, although the “Fluent English-Speaking Attorney” is listed in their package.
- Czech Point 101 had not translated any document for me, although their package includes “Legal English Translation by State Recognized Legal Translator”.
- The purchasing was terminated before reviewing/negotiating the reservation contract, and also before Czech Point 101 prepared any document for me, still Czech Point 101 declared they already finished almost 1/3 of the purchasing process, and only agree to refund me 30,250 CZK.
- I disagreed and challenged their actual workload. They have no interest to explain, and simply terminated the conversation.
- Until now, they keep my 60,500 CZK in whole, and refund me nothing.
During the recent few years they took some marketing actions on the Internet, so you may find a lot positive reviews about them. But those positive reviews are all fake (written by themselves or someone they hired), as nobody will bother to write review for a real-estate company, unless being cheated by them.
If you still consider they might be good, I’d like to warm you two things:
- They have very unreasonable price calculation, and they don’t show it on their website.
- They don’t let you to talk to your lawyer, while they declare your lawyer exists, and he works a lot for you (without output though).
All in all, they are fraud and I would suggest everyone to avoid them at the very beginning.